NJ Bio’s headquarters and main office is located in the New Jersey Bioscience Center – North Brunswick Incubator (formerly called “Commercialization Center for Innovative Technologies”) – a project of NJEDA (New Jersey Economic Development Authority). The company is easily accessible by car via US Highway 1 and the New Jersey Turnpike. By air, the international airports Newark, JFK, and Philadelphia are in convenient proximity.
Mailing Address: NJ Bio, 675 US Highway 1, Suite B129, North Brunswick, NJ 08902, USA
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW JERSEY BIOSCIENCE CENTER (NORTH BRUNSWICK INCUBATOR)
675 US Highway One, North Brunswick, New Jersey 08902
If using GPS System – use 681 address or North 40° 28.046 West 74° 26.749
FROM THE NORTH
- NJ TURNPIKE TO EXIT 9 – After paying toll, bear right and travel up ramp to Route 18 North. Move into middle lane & travel approximately one mile to bridge. Center lane becomes right turning lane for Route 1 South (Towards Trenton) bear right.
- Continue on Route 1 South approximately 2 miles – Stay right. Take THE TECHNOLOGY CENTRE OF NEW JERSEY EXIT RAMP after The Cook College Campus (College Farm Road) & Bristol Meyers Squibb Exit.
- Make a left at Stop Sign off ramp. Follow road all the way to the end to the stop sign. Turn left (NEW JERSEY BIOSCIENCE CENTER – NORTH BRUNSWICK INCUBATOR will be on the right).
FROM THE SOUTH
- Route 1 North towards New Brunswick.
- Pass exit for Route 130, move into right lane. Take next exit for THE TECHNOLOGY CENTRE OF NEW JERSEY.
- At light make a left followed with a second left at the second set of lights.
- Follow road all the way to the end to a stop sign. Turn Left. (NEW JERSEY BIOSCIENCE CENTER – NORTH BRUNSWICK INCUBATOR will be on the right.)
“When we were looking for a CRO with expertise in the ADC field and one that could work closely with an early-stage company, NJ Bio stepped up to the plate to help. They were able to meet our timelines, provide valuable insight, and deliver several quality ADCs to evaluate in our in vitro and in vivo studies. We will continue to utilize NJ Bio’s services as our internal ADC program continues to mature.”
“I want to send you this testimonial in support of working with NJ Bio as our main ADC CRO. Over the last 20 years of ADC work, I have worked with a large number of different CROs in the ADC field. By far, NJ Bio has been the easiest to work with, and the highest quality materials have been produced by their scientists to support our programs. The scientific team at NJ Bio is top tier, and we trust them with our most precious programs. They have successfully produced extremely complicated custom compounds for us, and in impressive turn-around times. Of all the CROs that we work with, we consider NJ Bio to be our main strategic partner and actually have factored our business relationship with them into our future growth plans.”
“We have worked with a number of CROs in the past, but feel we have found an ideal, long-term partner with NJ Bio for our antibody drug conjugate activities. NJ Bio has been open to accommodate changes beyond agreed scope to improve quality or adapting to different needs. The expert team at NJ Bio is highly competent and the project progress was presented and discussed on a regular basis to achieve our goals on time.”