NJ Bio’s headquarters and main office is located in the New Jersey Bioscience Center – North Brunswick Incubator (formerly called “Commercialization Center for Innovative Technologies”) – a project of NJEDA (New Jersey Economic Development Authority). The company is easily accessible by car via US Highway 1 and the New Jersey Turnpike. By air, the international airports Newark, JFK, and Philadelphia are in convenient proximity.
Mailing Address: NJ Bio, 675 US Highway 1, Suite B129, North Brunswick, NJ 08902, USA
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW JERSEY BIOSCIENCE CENTER (NORTH BRUNSWICK INCUBATOR)
675 US Highway One, North Brunswick, New Jersey 08902
If using GPS System – use 681 address or North 40° 28.046 West 74° 26.749
FROM THE NORTH
- NJ TURNPIKE TO EXIT 9 – After paying toll, bear right and travel up ramp to Route 18 North. Move into middle lane & travel approximately one mile to bridge. Center lane becomes right turning lane for Route 1 South (Towards Trenton) bear right.
- Continue on Route 1 South approximately 2 miles – Stay right. Take THE TECHNOLOGY CENTRE OF NEW JERSEY EXIT RAMP after The Cook College Campus (College Farm Road) & Bristol Meyers Squibb Exit.
- Make a left at Stop Sign off ramp. Follow road all the way to the end to the stop sign. Turn left (NEW JERSEY BIOSCIENCE CENTER – NORTH BRUNSWICK INCUBATOR will be on the right).
FROM THE SOUTH
- Route 1 North towards New Brunswick.
- Pass exit for Route 130, move into right lane. Take next exit for THE TECHNOLOGY CENTRE OF NEW JERSEY.
- At light make a left followed with a second left at the second set of lights.
- Follow road all the way to the end to a stop sign. Turn Left. (NEW JERSEY BIOSCIENCE CENTER – NORTH BRUNSWICK INCUBATOR will be on the right.)