Our bioconjugation services include the following:
- Design and synthesis of potent cytotoxic compounds, linkers, and payload-linker constructs.
- Preparation and purification of bioconjugates from milligram- to gram-scale.
- Modification of carbohydrates, polysaccharides, and glycoconjugates.
- Preparation of fluorescent probes.
- Cysteine conjugation
- Lysine conjugation
- Conjugation to engineered cysteines and non-natural amino acids
- Enzymatic conjugation
- PBD dimer analogs
- Duocarmycin analogs
- Auristatin analogs
- Maytansine analogs
- Exatecan and SN-38 derivatives
- Additional payloads
- 5 – 20 mg of mAb for preparation of 3 – 10 mg of ADC.
- Unused amounts of antibody will be returned to client.
- The well-characterized ADCs, typically with a drug-to-antibody ratio (DAR) in the range of 3 – 5, will be supplied in the desired formulation buffer.
- ADCs will be characterized for: – DAR by HIC or rp-HPLC and MS – Monomer content by SEC – Concentration by UV – Residual linker-payload by LC-MS – Endotoxin by LAL assay