Our state-of-the-art purification lab is equipped with an array of analytical and preparative HPLC and FPLC instruments and columns, which allow us to handle the most difficult separations for small and large molecules, including antibodies and other proteins. In addition, our LC-MS and Q-TOF mass spectrometers and 500- and 300-MHz NMR spectrometers give us the capability to offer our clients valuable and reliable analytical data and along with these services. We are continually adding instrumentation and equipment in order to provide a seamless, uninterrupted operation.
Our purification and analytical services include:
- Analytical and preparatory HPLC method development
- NMR analysis (500- and 300-MHz, 1H, 13C, 31P, 19F, multidimensional)
- Size-exclusion/gel-filtration chromatography
- LC-MS analysis
- Chiral separations
- Purity determinations by HPLC
- Ion-exchange chromatography
- Intact mass for protein and protein conjugates using mass spectrometry
- NMR analysis of proteins, peptides, and small molecules; structure elucidation and confirmation by NMR; ligand-binding studies by NMR; and 2D and 3D multinuclear NMR experiments (see, Bio-NMR Services).